Dr. SIU Kai Wing (Kelvin)
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of InnoSpire Technology Limited.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) graduate in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Hong Kong (HKU).
- Chartered Engineer and Professional Member of The Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining, UK (CEng, MIMMM).
- Lecturer in HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education (2014) and Social Resources Development Institute (2014-2016).
- Over 10 years of research experience in technology, including application of artificial intelligence.
- Founder and Chairman of an NGO called InnoTech Association* (創科社).
Miss SHUM Chung Yan (Kimmy)
- Founder and Executive Director of InnoSpire Technology Limited.
- Founder and committee member of two NGOs including InnoTech Association (創科社) *.
- Marketing Manager of the development and production of marketing materials for InnoTech Association, InnoSpire Technology Limited and USUK Online Education Company.
- Experience in sales and marketing of USUK Online Education Company to target customers.
- Organized large events such as constructing classroom in rural Nepal and different events such as WeVoice+ promotion workshops to the visually impaired group and STEAM courses to students in Hong Kong.
- User interface designer of an award-winning app – WeVoice+ (Bronze Award of Asia Smart App Award 2020).
Mr. CHAN Che Cheung (Ricky)
- Co-founder and Chief Information Officer of InnoSpire Technology Limited.
- Expert in mobile computing and web development.
- Current MSc student in IT in Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU).
- Technical Officer at Computer section of Government Department, HKSAR.
- Over 10 years of experience in Software Testing, UAT, Cloud Solution, Financial Technology, Data Center infrastructure and Project Management.
- System developer of an award-winning app – WeVoice+ (Bronze Award of Asia Smart App Award 2020).
Dr. LO Kwok Hing (Danny)
- Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer of InnoSpire Technology Limited.
- PhD graduate in Enterprise Management at Jiangxi (China) University of Finance & Economic.
- Executive Director of Intelligent Power Technology Limited (2018 - 2020).
- Adjunct Professor in Nanchang Institute of Technology, PRC (2018 - 2020).
- Fellow and Senior Member of Chartered Management Institute (UK), Institute of Industrial and System Engineers (USA).
- Over 25 years of experience in electronics hardware design and manufacturing in China and Asia.
- Specialize in transfer state-of-the-art innovations to industry and have them commercialized.
Mr. NG Chi Hong (Patrick)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) graduate in Mechanical Engineering at HKU.
- Sourcing specialist in a multinational corporation.
- Former project manager in a local R&D startup company.
- Over 10 years’ experience in organizing voluntary services (President of a social service group under Caritas Hong Kong and committee member in the Adventure Based Counseling Group under Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups (HKFYG).
- Founder and Project Officer of InnoTech Association (創科社).- Marketing staff of an award-winning app – WeVoice+ (Bronze Award of Asia Smart App Award 2020).
Mr. LAU Wai Man (Raymond)
- Mechanical Engineer of InnoSpire Technology Limited.
- Graduate in Engineering (Honours) in Product Analysis and Engineering Design at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Mr. CHAN Tsun Hin (Michael)
- IT engineer of InnoSpire Technology Limited.
*InnoTech Association (IRD charity no.: 91/16732) is an NGO dedicated to the use of technology for helping the disadvantaged and disabled https://www.facebook.com/InnoTechAssociation/.